Korčula is town with ferry landing place located by canal Peljasac at northeast coast of island Korčula. Korčula has traditions of boat sailing, building of ships and of stone-cutting. Korčula is one of the well preserved town in Adriatic sea and also important tourist centre with long tradition of tourism. Plans for structure of Korčula were made at 13th century and it started building of town. Town wall was built in 13th century. Reminds of towers are Revelin (1493 -1496) with main town gate (1650), Tiepolo (end of 15th century) at north side and Barbarigo (1488) at west side of harbor. The domination of town centre is cathedral of St. Marko. Cathedral was finished at the end of 15th century and became to be residency of diocese. In surrounding of cathedral is situated bishop’s palace from 17th century. In the front of cathedral is situated Gabriel’s palace, which is presently using as town museum Radnice (ground floor from year 1525) and chapel of Our Virgin (1531). Dominican monastery with church of St. Nikola in the west part of town has collection of artistic work. Well known traveler Marco Polo (1254 – 1324) was supposedly born there. The most attractive old routine is chivalric dance called „Moreska“, which happen each year on 29th July from 15th.